Page building blocks for the LSX Theme
Building with blocks has made building beautiful pages in WordPress simple.
LSX Blocks provides a suite of page building blocks to enable you to effortlessly build your website. The Container block sets parameters for a section of the page within which you can add your content elements.
GETTING STARTED WITH LSX BLOCKS
Login to WordPress admin dashboard to install the LSX Blocks plugin or download it directly from WordPress.org.
Looking for more information on setting up your individual blocks? Check out our Block Documentation for a full breakdown on using the blocks.
*Remember that LSX Blocks will only work with LSX Theme.
LSX BLOCKS CURRENTLY INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING BLOCKS:
- Post Carousel Block – Block Demo
- Container Block – Block Demo
- Inline Notice Block – Block Demo
- Accordion Block – Block Demo
- Sharing Block – Block Demo
- Call-To-Action Block – Block Demo
- Button Block – Block Demo
- Divider Block – Block Demo
- Author Profile Block – Block Demo
- Drop Cap Block – Block Demo
- Card Block – Block Demo
- Hero Image (Banner) – Block Demo
For more information about the LSX Theme take a look at LSX Product site where you will find out all you want to know about LSX products