To download the LSX Login Extension, follow the steps below:
You can also download and install the extension directly from the backend of your website
- Login to the backend of your website.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” dashboard item.
- Select “Add New” when on the plugins page.
- Search for “LSX Login”.
- Download and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to the back-end of your wordpress website
- Hover over the “Plugins” item on your Dashboard
- Select the “Add New” sub item
- Select the “Upload Plugin” option and choose the “LSX Login” extension file you recently downloaded
- Select “Install Now”
- Once the plugin is installed, select “Activate Plugin”
Under Appearance > Theme Settings and under the Login tab you can find the settings to edit how the LSX Login extension operates. You can:
- Restrict access to the entire site
- Restrict access to certain post types
- Select which page is used as the My Account page
Settings per page / post
You can also restrict access to individual pages and posts. On each individual page and post there are is a LSX Login box where you can restrict access.