Use the LSX Author Profile block to add author biographies to articles or as a personal business card on your “About” page.
- Select the Plus sign for adding a new block and search for “LSX Author Profile”.
- Once selected, the Author Profile Block will be populated in the selected block space.
- Add your content to the block and configure the available options.
Title – Add the author name.
Subtitle – Add a subtitle for your author.
Description – Add your author bio in the description area.
Profile Photo – Add an image to display as the authors profile photo.
Once you have added all of your Author Profile content, move your attention over to the block options on the right of the edit screen.
Here you can adjust the display of the block and the content within it using the available options.
Title Font Size – Adjust the size of the Author title.
Avatar Shape – Adjust the shape of your Avatar between square and round.
Background Colour – Change the background colour of the card.
Text Colour – Changes the colour of the card title, subtitle and content.
Social Link Colour – Changes the colour of the card title, subtitle and content.
Social Links – Add the links to your social media pages. Once a link is added the social media icon will display on the author profile.
Let’s add a Facebook link as an example. Firstly we need to find the Facebook profile we wish to link to.
- Login to Facebook.
- Navigate to your profile page or the profile page of your business.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook profile page eg – https://www.facebook.com/LightSpeedWordPressDevelopment/
- Paste the link into the “Facebook” social link field.
Need help with a different LSX Block?
Need help with a different LSX Block? Find the walkthrough you are looking for from our block documentation homepage.